well damn

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by viceking, May 8, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. viceking

viceking Member

well damn, I got to do it tonight, thats all there is to it.

2. RosiePosie

RosiePosie Member

Why tonight?

3. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

welcome to the forum.

do you want to tell us whats making you feel this way?

4. viceking

viceking Member

I have the worse communication skills in the world, so it is almost impossible to convay what I'm trying to convay.

5. viceking

viceking Member

people just conclude I'm retard, thus I try to avoid talking to people. So, I spend most of my day alone in my room.

6. Petal

I spend most of my day in my room, so i can relate to that, im ALWAYS:tongue: online if you wanna talk through private msgs! feel free to drop me a line when you feel more comfortable with talking about what you're going through:smile: Please dont try to deal with it alone :hug:

Lynn

7. viceking

viceking Member

I have a really hard time putting my thoughts into understandable spoken or writen words. People think I'm really weird, and generally leave me alone. Sometimes I like to pretend I'm been drinking so I don't have to act normal around people.

8. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

Well give us a try. You really have nothing to lose at this point. Besides, who determines what normal is? We would like to try and understand so we can offer support if we can. Take care and stay safe. :hug:

9. viceking

viceking Member

It's not that I'm weird, its that people don't understand me. I can't relate with other people. I can't hold a conversation, because when I try to contribute it dies.

10. Petal

you sound just like me...please pm me if you wanna chat x

i don't even use the chat room here, cuz people withh realise im very strange, and i cant relate to anyone

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.