well, dont know what to say

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by ACRon, Sep 8, 2007.

1. ACRon

ACRon Well-Known Member

just realised something big. anyone feel they know too much about themselves. thats how i feel now. i dont feel i can talk about it because i don't know wether its wise to. i cant get angry about it, i cant feel anything but awareness. should i be regretting everything ive ever done because everything ive ever done has been for someone, but i never really knew who that person was, but now i do, i dont know wether to be sick or what. im stunned, and numb

2. *dilligaf*

*dilligaf* Staff Alumni

:hug:

Not too sure what has happened but I'm here if you need to talk. Feel free to PM me, or I'm in chat for awhile.
    Stay safe xx

3. ACRon

ACRon Well-Known Member

thanks Sam, im trying to say i'm completely self orientated, nothing i do involves anyone but me, and people who I want to be with aren't people i really want to be with, ive just been searching for myself, getting off on myself, self serving myself, ive dressed me up in all kinds of things. all to escape myself, and the chance to be myself. at this moment im staring at myself, only I wont let myself in, because im angry with myself.and as i explain it, its not helping myself, sorry

4. *dilligaf*

*dilligaf* Staff Alumni

Don't be sorry :hug: is talking helping? if so carry on :)