Well hello there

Discussion in 'Welcome' started by Tyr, Jun 17, 2016.

1. Tyr

Tyr Member

So uh this is the first time I'm writing in this kind of forums so yeah. How to start? I'm 17 years old, male. I want to feel better, I guess thats why I'm seeking help here. I keep telling myself that I would never hurt myself or something along those lines... but its just that everyday the reasons to live start to be less and less. I just want help, I want to stop feeling so lonely.
    Maybe my reasons (which I'll share later...) to feel like this aren't as tragic to be feeling like wanting dead but here am I. So hello there.

Ps: sorry for bad english

2. Witty_Sarcasm

Witty_Sarcasm Writer, Musician, Fun Lover, Magic Maker

Hi Tyr, welcome to the forum. Your English isn't bad, in fact it's very good :) I am sorry to hear that you are struggling, but I hope that being here will help you to feel less alone.

3. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Hi there, don't worry about your english its perfect. I am sorry you are feeling so low and I hope we can help you out of this rough time safely. In time, please feel free to tell us more about your isuues and situations, that's what we're here for, to support one another.

4. Tyr

Tyr Member

I will share my situation later in detail, I didn't want to put it all in here because I guess its the welcome forum

Thank you very much for replying, I do appreciate it

5. SillyOldBear

SillyOldBear Teddy Bear Fanatic Staff Member Safety & Support

Hey Tyr, welcome to the forum. And believe me, your English is much better then any other language I speak. Congrats to you on it. I do hope you will share more as you feel comfortable. Meanwhile, please take care of yourself.