well, hello

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by chopin12, Jun 26, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. chopin12

chopin12 New Member

hello there to anyone reading, my name is Dalton

I guess I'm here because I'm getting close to making the final curtain call, you could say. Ironically the thing that pushed me over the edge(a girl) had nothing to do with my original reasons for wanting to die.

I don't really know what I'm doing here. But I have nothing else to do. No one else to talk to. Anyone in my life that I talk to I feel like I'm annoying because they rarely initiate contact with me. I have three friends. One is a good one, that I never get to see because he lives like 40 minutes away and I cant drive. Another is the girl I told you about who one minute is all over me and giving me affection and love, and the next minute ditching me and making excuses not to talk to me. The last is a penpal I met through an anxiety forum years back. We used to be really close until I started getting clingy and professed my love for her. Now Im lucky if she sends me one reply back a day.

So I guess Im just here for comfort in my final days. Im scared. Im alone. I just want someone to see me.
    :monk:

2. Unknown_111

Unknown_111 Forum Buddy Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Hi, welcome to the forum. I must stress that you should NOT do anything as the worries and emotions are all over the shop with you at the moment. You are NOT alone as we will try to help you in current crisis. Life can be hard and overthinking does not help. You need to remain positive about life.

Relationships can upset the mind and make you over-think "why me". There is nothing to worry about and most important stop blaming yourself. There is nothing wrong with you but please remain calm. Speak to a helpline or someone about your emotions. Keep posting here as you will get support and most important take care.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.