Well, here goes nuthin'

Discussion in 'Welcome' started by Iron Halo, Jan 15, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Iron Halo

Iron Halo Active Member

I feel like I'm introducing myself at a twelve-step meeting, kind of awkward really.

[stands up, fidgeting with his hat]My name is Jeremy and I have issues.[nods and sits down]

[chorus]
    Hello, Jeremy
    [/chorus]

But yeah, I don't know how much interacting I'll be doing here, but I'll be around. It's hard to get my thoughts straight when I start talking about this stuff, y'know? I'm more of a one on one person than a support group type really. Nor am I the type to seek help, but why else would I be here, right? Well I'm really just looking for some people to talk to that can empathize with my situation. I've been dealing with this stuff for most of my life in one form or another so I don't have any illusions about ever getting better, so I look forward to using you all as crutches to help me deal with my problems lol.

2. nagisa

nagisa Chat & Forum Buddy Staff Alumni

Welcome to SF!!!!! :arms: :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

3. yorkie bar

yorkie bar Well-Known Member

Hi Jeremy,welcome

I know how you feel - i'm not too good at mingling either

hug yorkie

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 15, 2010
  4. Bambi

Bambi Well-Known Member

Ha! Twelve step meeting...yep that is how I felt when I "introduced" myself here too.

I get what you are saying about being better on the one on one, that is me all the way.

I found reading a lot of posts helped me put into words how I was feeling so lurking about is cool and you can PM people too, some people are a bit put off by that some are not so don't take it personally. I for one don't mind so if you're needing to talk sometime you can PM me.

Well welcome to SF and hope you find the same supportive caring I found...you're not alone in this anymore.

Bambi

5. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

Welcome to the forums Jeremy!!!

6. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Hey welcome lots of supportive people here take care:IrishDoll:

7. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Welcome, Jeremy! :welcome:

8. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni