well here goes..

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by FeelinCrazy, Jan 22, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. FeelinCrazy

FeelinCrazy Account Closed

well i dunno where to start with this.. but ive been feeling this way for over 2 years now and i just want it to be over...
    im 19, still living with parents
    i litteraly have no life, no friends, nothing.... the only time i leave the house is when i need a haircut or something. i suck at making new friends, im too shy/quiet.. plus the whole depression, zero confidence.. zero self-worth etc etc

honestly the only reason im here now able to write this is because of my family.. theyve been through alot and are going through alot and i just dont wanna add to that... i dont wanna be the cause of pain or hurt, i just want the pain to stop for me.

im not sure what else to say, this is the first time ive ever put this into words.. nobody knows about my situation, i keep it all hidden.. the only people who know are those of you reading now...

i just feel like its all irreversable.. like its either live like this or die

2. TWF

TWF Well-Known Member

You're not alone....

3. Silent Angel

Silent Angel Well-Known Member

Have you tried seeing a psychologist? Or maybe talking to your parents about this? They might be able to get you the help that you need.

And also maybe a small job would help with the social situation.

4. lightbeam

lightbeam Antiquities Friend

I am 32, recovering from a divorce, and living with my parents. It sucks pretty badly for a while.. but you work through it. Keep fighting, and welcome to SF.

5. ryanglander

ryanglander Well-Known Member

Are you working or in school? When was the last time you were?

I find that I can help people whom are similair to myself, best. I am 20, and as well, am shy, and kinda quiet. And I'm a male.

You can personal message me by clicking on me name, then click send e-mail. You can talk about anything you like, I'm here to help, not as an adult, but as a peer.

6. FeelinCrazy

FeelinCrazy Account Closed

Well i already answered that in the first post Silent angel, nobody knows.. so no i havent seen a psychologist or told my parents.. i just cant bring myself to do that..

and to ryan.. im not working, havent ever worked.. although i am looking.. just not alot going right now
    and i was in college until i was 17

7. IV2010

IV2010 Well-Known Member

I urge you to tell your parents and let them help you through this.....Talking to a doctor may help cos you may need medication...
    My son wouldn't tell the doctor how he was feeling and banned me from saying anything either ( to his doctor)..I did tell the doctor but my son said he was fine..if only he had told the truth..
    If only he had let me help him more he may still be here...
    the pain and grief your family will suffer if you go is indescribable and I'm sure you don't want to put them through it...
    please confide in someone and ask for help...
    I know it's hard as I suffer with depression myself but you can feel better if you ask for help...
    keep posting here also as we understand...

8. Sparky55313

Sparky55313 Well-Known Member

By all means, communicate your issues with your family! I am sure the other issues they deal with are very small poataoes compared to their own kids health. Be very honest & open. Don't be afraid. Tell them how it is!
    Let us know how it went?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.