well here goes...

Discussion in 'Family, Friends and Relationships' started by ZombiePringle, May 3, 2010.

1. ZombiePringle

ZombiePringle Forum Buddy and Antiquities Friend

I know some people on here already know this about me but I decided that maybe making a post about would help me to "embrace" this about myself. I was talking to one of my online friends (who I consider to be one of my best friends which is sad even though we have never met in RL even though we live just over 3 hours from each other) Well I felt I needed to get it further off my chest that I'm bi. I was worried about her reaction but it turned out okay and she was understanding and didn't freak at all.

So now I'm making an official post here hoping it helps me. I'm bi. Had been wondering for years if I am and then about 2 and a half years ago I finally fully realized it. I feel in RL that I need to keep it more to myself since I work with a bunch of anti-gay people and my family is anti-gay for the most part. I just knew I needed to get it off my chest to more and well... thats why I did this post. There it is..its out there now I hope people don't treat me differently because (I know I worry too much)
  2. shamps

shamps Well-Known Member

Well I for one dont have a problem with age,gender,colour,religion,sexual orientation or anything.

You are who you are and as long as you always strive to be a good person in life then its all good.......:stars:
  3. FBD

FBD Well-Known Member

you are who you are, it doesnt matter if you like guys or girls as long as when you enter a relationship you do it because you feel something for the person you enter it with

the only way i wouldnt approve of a relationship between anyone, a guy and a girl, a girl and a girl, a guy and a guy, and whatever other combinations there could possibly be is it it's an unhealthy relationship, other than that everyone has the right to be happy and share their love as they see fit
  4. ZombiePringle

Thanks :) I always worry about how people will feel about me when I disclose something about myself.
  5. Forgotten_Man

Forgotten_Man Well-Known Member

I am glad you are being honest with yourself. I remember when I was first honest with one of my more unusual fetishes. It felt pretty good. Being honest with yourself is all you need to do.
  6. ZombiePringle

It definitely feels better getting it out there.
  7. 1izombie

1izombie Well-Known Member

Im glad u felt confortable enuff to share this with everybody instead of trying to keep this part of urself hidden... :hamster: :) go wings!!!
  8. snowraven

snowraven Well-Known Member

Nice one. Be yourself and enjoy being who you are. Best wishes.
  9. ozbound

ozbound Senior Member & Antiquities Friend

I personally don't have a problem with Sexual orientation I have lots of gay, straight and Bi friends and never knew with most of them until they became mates.
  10. absolution

absolution Forum Buddy

Aww hun...there is nothing wrong with being bi...and absolutly nothing wrong with being who you are.

dont hide who you are ok? we love you for YOU! :love: