Well here I am

Status
Not open for further replies.

Katie1984

Despite a life of super negative thoughts and suicidal planning with two attempts, I never thought I'd find myself on a forum about it.

There's a lot to divulge and I'll do that another time. Just know that things right now are a bit too much.

I'm here because as much as I'm ready to completely give up, I have the faintest glimmer of hope for the first time in my life and I don't really want to die.

Don't know what else to say.

Hi, I'm Katie I suppose :)

Ash600

Of dust and shadows
SF Creative
SF Supporter
Hey there Katie,

Glad you've found us. Take a look around get a feel for this place and when you're ready to talk, we'll be here to listen. Say as much or as little as you feel comfortable with. Hope you'll be able to find here what you're looking for in terms of hope, advice, comfort or just a place to let off some steam.

Take care.

KindaOtiose

Hi @Katie1984. Welcome to the forums. We're glad to have you here.

This forum is a great place to share and find any advice or support you need. There is no rush to share anything, so don't feel pressured to share anything, just do it in your own time.

Stay safe. Sending hugs *brohug.

Champagne

✯✯ Heart of an angel ✯✯
Staff Alumni
SF Supporter
Welcome to the forum Katie. I know we previously spoke but wanted to officially welcome you lol

You will find amazing support here and people that really do care about what you are going through, I hope you stick around, we aren't a bad bunch :)

ZombiePringle

Forum Buddy and Antiquities Friend
Welcome to SF, Katie! You'll definitely find some great support here. Hopefully SF is an extremely useful resource on your road to finding peace and hope.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00