Well...hi

Discussion in 'Welcome' started by Mrsx, Mar 7, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mrsx

Mrsx Member

Just introducing myself. I joined hoping to look for support because I really don't have any friends. I don't know where to start, just that I'm lost and hopeless. I ran out of things that make me happy. I've considered joining the Navy. I was never taught how to be an adult. I can't drive. I have no job. And I don't know what to do. But it actually felt nice to "say" all that instead of keeping it inside.

2. Puck

Puck Active Member

and shame on everybody who passed this post by. Welcome. wish i could say i speak for everybody but i just joined a few minutes ago.

3. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

Just wanted to say hi, and welcome to SF.

4. jimk

jimk Staff Alumni

hi Mrsx.. welcome to SF's...look around some on here. all the forums and chatroom usually has someone people there..got any questions please just let us know... glad to have you heere with us now.. tc, Jim

5. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

Hey welcome to the forums.. Joining the military will make you grow up fast..I reccomend you join the air force instead.. You will learn stuff you can use when you get out, unless you make a carrier of it.. I joined the Marines.. Boy what a nightmare.. They are the toughest branch.. You actually have it made in there.. You have a roof over your head, free food, dental, medical,and a few other things on the list..The main thing is you will have a band of brothers.. Take Care..

6. Mrsx

Mrsx Member

Thanks for the welcome, everyone. There are days where I feel I can't go on, and I'm stuck in situation. I cry because I don't know how to express my emotions, so I take a few Xanx to become a zombie, forget my sorrows and pass out...then I have my days where I'm okay and nothing bothers me. I'm not "brave" enough to take my own life, but I know that the extreme death wishes I have just aren't normal..but I don't get them everyday. Or maybe this is normal human behavior? I tired talking about this to somebody else and they told me, "It happens to everyone."

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.