well, how did your postive day go?

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by ODIECOM, Aug 6, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ODIECOM

ODIECOM Well-Known Member

yesterday, i posted a challenge to try and make thrusday a positive day.

there were a few takers and i have to say, just the fact that you responded in a positve way IS GREAT.

my day, welll. i went out and played with the dog and was in an area that i found out.... was full of ants. needless to say, my legs were covered with them.
    i read my schedule wrong the other day and thought i was sposed to be in at 1pm. turned out that i was sposed to be in at 10 am !!

i dont make a lot of money working at walmart and i was short on my laptop payment ..

the day wasnt great, but i didnt allow my issues run my day.
    everyone at work seemed to be in a pissy mood, including the customers.

me, i was in a good mood. i kept remembering the post that i did. i knew i had to report on how i did. it did help.
    i hope it helped some of you as well.

lets all try again tomorrow.
    odiecom

2. 1izombie

1izombie Well-Known Member

well my day wasnt shitty...i slept most of it and then got up and went for coffee with my roommate then came home and went on SF for serveral hours and now im getting ready for work...so technically the shitty part of my day just started..but I will be watching movies all night so that is awesome ...im trying to stat positive but having trouble with it..but i guess i have to keep trying....

3. ODIECOM

ODIECOM Well-Known Member

what kinda work do u do ?

4. 1izombie

1izombie Well-Known Member

I work at a tv station as a master control opp....its really repetative work and can be boring especially when i work over nights and there is no one here...it pays the bills tho thats positive :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.