Well I almost tried again but was stopped

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Heidia37, Nov 20, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Heidia37

Heidia37 Member

On Wednesday I tried to take my life but someone came before I could act. Not much more to say other than tomorrow should be an interesting therapy session. My boys leave at 6 am to go to their fathers house for a week. And I have a weird feeling I may be spending that time in the hospital. That really sucks I could just not tell my therapist but I promised the person who stopped me that I would or he was going to call an ambulance right then. Since the only thing that we really have in this world that can't be taken away is our word of honor. I better just suck it up and tell her and hope for the best!

2. Unknown_111

Unknown_111 Forum Buddy Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Hi, please do not be ashamed of what you was going to do. You are suffering but you survived. Your boys would have missed you and the important thing is that your are still here. That's important to us and you deserve support from this forum. Please do not fret and I hope the session goes well for you. Please take care.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.