Well I can't do it

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by xXWhateverItTakesXx, Aug 5, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. xXWhateverItTakesXx

xXWhateverItTakesXx Forum Buddy

I really can't hold on any more.I can't take another day :cry: I need to end it :cry: Every day is hell :cry:

No other way out =(
  2. liveinhope

liveinhope Well-Known Member

I know that feeling the every day is hell one!! but then i found SF days are still hell dont get me wrong but i found a place to talk with people that understand, hang in there hun talk to us here :hug:
  3. xXWhateverItTakesXx

I don't think I can =(

Everyone will go to bed soon..and I wll have the house to myself :cry:

I just want it to end. NOW!
  4. twilightki

twilightki Well-Known Member

Don't doubt yourself.

Take a deep breathe.

Now, what's bothering you? Trust me, ending it is never the way. Theres a lot of people here, and between us, we may be able to figure out how to help you, or at least give you some morale. :smile:
  5. xXWhateverItTakesXx

My family mainly. They don't give a damn about me, they have even said that to me. My step dad abuses me, and makes threats every day. The conditions are impossible to live in.

I have no one to turn to, and nowhere to go. I have been holding these feelings back for about 2 weeks, but I can't do it anymore. :cry:
  6. Shadowlands

Shadowlands Official SF Hugger Staff Alumni

You could try to talk someone you trust outside of your family. Please, hang on!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.