Well I did it....

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by mhahollifield, Sep 21, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mhahollifield

mhahollifield New Member

Hi there, My name is Michael. I havent figured out why I am here or what makes me want to share what I did , but it cant help to talk right.
    <Mod Edit, WildCherry: Methods>. I plan on keep going 2 a day, until something happens to my kidneys, I have lots of reasons to do it. I am not kidding. But outside opinions are something to think about. This would be about my 6th try, only one was serious in january 2010 when I was in a coma for a week after taking <Mod Edit, WildCherry: Methods>, ya they didnt know how I lived, I saw the other side and some reason cant stop my heart from the yearning of wanting to return, :/ depression has rattled my brain to the core, cant hold a job, stay focused, or do anything right.

2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Depression does that hun it rattles our brain takes away all reasoning I do hope you talk to someone reach out and get help to decrease the sadness ok. Talk to your doctor hun someone who will get you the help you deserve to feel better hugs

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.