Well I feel better. Merry X-Mas

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by UmbrellaCorpSoldier, Dec 25, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. After my Ass Woopin I felt angry and out for revenge, now things are looking up. That asshole that beat the shit out of me got what was coming for him, he was shot in the knee. :) He Stabbed my friends sister by accident while playing with a knife, Alex hated him anyway after what he did to me so it was an excuse to hurt him. Hes fine and breathing Alex got off with a nice talk with the police, that was it no penalties at all. So my friend got rid of my anger for me :D since all that happend ive been feeling LESS suicidal, but more happy than i was a few weeks ago.

I've tried to take pleasure in somthing I enjoy or might enjoy, which is off road vehicles, art, girls. My interests mainly have to do with anything mechanical, I love to figure out how things work. I decided to design an off road vehicle called a Sand Rail its a souped up dune buggy, each one is unique custom and different. I ran up prices of parts and figured out i can actually afford to make one, it would be a five seater with over 600 horsepower. Sorry if im losing you with the technical stuff bear with me :). The Rail would be street legal and able to handle ANY off road condition. And since my knowledge with vehicles is so great i thought about starting a buisness for everyones off road needs.

I also met a really great girl her personality is awsome, she is cute and fun to be with. Even through my shitty times light has found its way through to me... For now. I just want to say one thing to all of you poor people out there. Find what makes you the most happy, if you do find somthing enjoy it as long and as much as you can. I found more than one thing that makes me happy and its showing. I feel amazingly better with somthing to hope for, someone who i could hang on to forever.

LIFE HAS ITS UPS AND DOWNS, THINGS MAY GO GOOD THEN IT COULD TURN THE OTHER WAY AROUND REAL QUICK. STAND STRONG AND BELIEVE IN GREAT THINGS ON THE ROAD CALLED LIFE!

:confused: I dont know what got in to me that turned my feelings around, but im loving every second of it!

Have a Merry Christmas everyone!
    Sincerly, James

2. I also met a really great girl her personality is awsome, she is cute and fun to be with. Even through my shitty times light has found its way through to me... For now. I just want to say one thing to all of you poor people out there that feel like death is the only way out of your predicament, its not. Find what makes you the most happy, if you do find somthing enjoy it as long and as much as you can. I found more than one thing that makes me happy and its showing. I feel amazingly better with somthing to hope for, someone who i could hang on to forever.

sorry about that Type-O

3. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

I'm so happy to hear that you are feeling better :) Merry christmas :santa:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.