Well I fucked it up.

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by t00whomitmayconcern, Dec 9, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. t00whomitmayconcern

t00whomitmayconcern Active Member

3 times actuay since my last post.
  2. wonderer

wonderer Well-Known Member

I don't know your story, and I'm so sorry that you're hurting the way you are, but I'm glad you're around.
  3. RySp123

RySp123 Guest

You kept on trying and each time Our Maker has refused you at the door and sent you back here to pursue your life. Why do you keep on refusing His gift? I guess you need help hun and urgently at that.

Talk to a counselor, therapist, shrink or a close friend, but do talk and get it all out; what is bothering you to the point of wanting to harm youself.

be well and stay safe.

4. down_and_low

down_and_low Active Member

Endinday makes a good point! You've definately been preserved for a reason, so maybe it's a good time now for you to find a counselor, or someone you can talk to and help you.
    Hope you're feeling a bit better about things!
    We're here for you!
  5. t00whomitmayconcern

t00whomitmayconcern Active Member

i cant get help and talkin to friends only help for a little bit. but your damn right on God not letting me die though.
  6. danni

danni Chat Buddy

i'm here if you wanna talk :hug:
  7. SoulRiser

SoulRiser Well-Known Member

I'm guessing it must be a sign that you're still supposed to do something important with your life. I hope you find out what it is soon :)
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.