well I guess im doing this now

Status
Not open for further replies.

GabrielConroy

Well I cant get chat to work so I suppose I must post

First hello to my sf friends! how is it going!

Next a shout out to my fans! hello!

now what everyone has been waiting for: an update on my life
(what a pompous bastard he can go to hell)
(I know you're all thinking it.)

Anyway Ive gone to college and moved in, started classes etc. Things havent really changed I still feel really up and down all the time. I kindve came here to die (I feel so emo) though i guess its just a matter of going through with it. I know I dont really talk about this stuff though so this is really outta context I guess.

Well Ill end todays update (yes im sorry there are more to come) with a quote from a song "everytime I stick around I find im shot" if you guess the right band and song ill answer any question you want about my excting, secretive, and wonderful life! wow im weird when I feel like killing myself. FUCK YU GRAMMER WHOREAS!

Last edited by a moderator:

Stranger1

Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend
Hello Jimmy,
Are you sure you have exhausted every ave. Even the small ones can grow so you must deal with them also. They can Lead to major depression. Why don't you take care of them first and then start working on the bigger ones.
You can work thru them fairley easy then set short term goals. once you get that little ray of sunshine where that negative thought was, then you can place a positive thought there.
Please don't harm your self. there is hope you just need a good therapist to help you thru these thoughts. I have been with mine for three years and she has helped me considerbly. I went thru three therapists before I found Gina... Take Care and Stay Safe!!!:chopper:!!!

SF isn't about grammar. It's about caring enough to give support and encouragement.

The most obvious issue may be a need to find a therapist. They have kept me alive and helped me retrieve some of my sanity. The county mental health psychiatrist has worked with me for two years, getting the right medications going. Meds are great, but not the whole answer. Therapy is great, too, but not the whole answer. It takes both therapy and meds (and a bit of hard work) to get the mind back to a healthy place.

Find and use all your resources to get help.

GabrielConroy

I dont have the money for a therapist (are any of them pro bono?) and even if I did I really wouldnt want anyone to know.

I guess I really do want someone to talk to though

If you're in the US, having no money is no reason that you shouldn't get help. The county department of mental health offers therapy and services of a psychiatrist on a sliding scale. I haven't paid a penny for more than two years now because I'm on disability, which as far as IRS is concerned, I have no income.

GabrielConroy

even if I could get the help I dont know if I want to take it I dont think I really have a mental illness anyway. Maybe depression but even that I doubt.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00