• Please read the thread in Forum News and Announcements pertaining to race related discussion on SF - thank you :)

Well I Have Managed to F things Up, so Date Set

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Godsdrummer

Either Tuesday or Wednesday this week. I have to go to a funeral tomorrow and I want that to be my last obligation.

Sorry to everyone. But I really am the opposite of King Midas. Everything he touched, turned to gold. Everything I touch, turns to crap.

Acy

Mama Bear - TLC, Common Sense
Staff member
ADMIN
Bill, what's happening? Maybe we can find some other options if you talk to us. :hug:

Stranger1

Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend
Hey Bill, Put those thoughts away.. You know it's the depression talking..Things will get better you just need get out there and find it..

Princeofhope

You can't die this week, this is the week I ship out for the Air Force. You wouldn't want to ruin my time there by being all depressed do you?

Just live another week and tell us what's up.

Petal

~*Mod Extraordinaire*~
Staff Alumni
SF Supporter
Hi Bill, I'm truly sorry you're feeling the way you are right ow but talking about it might just help at the moment, care to share? :hug:

Either Tuesday or Wednesday this week. I have to go to a funeral tomorrow and I want that to be my last obligation.

Sorry to everyone. But I really am the opposite of King Midas. Everything he touched, turned to gold. Everything I touch, turns to crap.
I know that I'd better not to say these!but..<.edit moderator total eclipse inappropriate response >

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$600.00
Goal
$255.00