Well I may be done with cutting....

Discussion in 'Self Harm & Substance Abuse' started by jameslyons, Jan 1, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jameslyons

jameslyons Well-Known Member

So maybe the 50 + scars are enough for me to get over the habit. Today instead of cutting, during a bout of lowness I grabbed a lighter instead and spent ten minutes singing different parts of my body.

Oh well, at least I'll eventually run out of methods of hurting myself. If only I had the same passion for doing something constructive!
  2. iceeblusmurf

iceeblusmurf Senior Member

honey, i told you to call me! please sign on yahoo. i don't want you to hurt yourself, i :wub: you! :hug: you're very special James.
  3. jameslyons

Thanks Jess.

I can't do much more fighting though. I'm already picturing at minimum four new cuts. Jesus part of me wants to go about ripping open old scars.

I'll try to keep it to a minimum.

4. Tin-Tin

Tin-Tin New Member

Hello James.
    I'm sorry you're having a rough time with this. I don't have any magic phrases but I wanted to tell you that your avatar is strangly hopeful. I hope you find your inner peace, as I know I'm not enjoying my search.
  5. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

:hug: James. Here if you need to talk.
  6. jameslyons

7. wheresmysheep

wheresmysheep Staff Alumni

james you dont need to hurt yourself, if there is anyway i can help you not harm please tell me, or pm me if you need to :hug: dont go through it alone hun :hug:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.