Well I really feel tomorrow night could be it

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by ace, Jun 16, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ace

ace Well-Known Member

I'm not writing in the hope that anyone would try and persuade me not to try or do anything,just the fact that I'm seeing a strong chance that tomorrow will be it.That big bridge in town look's so appealing and the thought of goodbye feel's ever so sweet.I know I've run my race and this existance has to come to an end,no need prolong the pain.:sad:

2. rd9671

rd9671 Guest

I know that I am new here and don't really know my asshole from my elbow and I don't know you or your circumstances but I would like to offer my assistance in anyway I can. I am in a good place right now but I have been in those dark places that seem to let no light in. I am not trying to talk you out of doing what it is that you want to do, what i am asking is that you give it 2-3 days before you make your final decision. I would like to get to know you a bit.

3. ace

ace Well-Known Member

Hi there the fact is I'm pretty much fucked and badly so mentally completely screwed to the shithouse and have been for a very long time.I really don't want to think about it anymore,living is painful that's the fact going is comfort it really is away from this shit existance!

4. Rukia

Rukia Well-Known Member

:hug:

5. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

ace, i know the bad times seem overwhelming to you the majority of the time. There must be something inside that really wants you to live, because you do keep fighting and making it through these urges and rough spots. Don't give in to that temptation now. Keep working toward better times. You have to decide that despite the depression and feelings of no self worth you harbor, you are valued, you do matter. You are the one that teels yourself these negative thoughts. The rest of us do not view you in that way. Open up your mind and dispel these thinking errors. It is not an easy task, but you have come this far, don't let the battle end until you become the victor. You can beat this.

6. Abacus21

Abacus21 Staff Alumni

If this thread continues in the way it had been doing before I deleted pages of posts between inevitable2u and ace, this thread will be locked and the members warned, and if these insults continue, placed under moderation.

It isn't a mod's job to run around after members who go around flaming and insulting each other in each thread that the other makes.

If you have disputes, don't conduct them on here - this isn't the place for it.

As for the start and purpose of this thread - to give help to ace, let's concentrate on that, and get this thread back on topic.

Abacus21

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.