Well, I'll be dead soon.

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Digital Angel, Mar 24, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Digital Angel

Digital Angel Well-Known Member

Bye all, hope everyone is happy now.
  2. cult logic

cult logic Staff Alumni

Please stay a while and tell us what is happening.

Whatever the problem, it doesn't need to end like this.
  3. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

What happened? :sad:

Talk to us x
  4. darkeyes

darkeyes Well-Known Member

Please don't go, you know I care about you.
    No one will be happy to see you dead.

5. mdmefontaine

mdmefontaine Antiquities Friend

hun...i am sorry you feel this way . . can you talk more about what is going on with you?

we will try to give you support - you just need to talk to us , tell us what is going on, and lean on us.

we care what happens to you. . xx
  6. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

Hey Digital Angel,
    Talk to us so we better know you and what is happening to drag you down..I have seen you on here once but figured you were spending your time in chat..I don't go in there so I wouldn't know for sure..
    Let us try and help.. The forum has saved my life a couple of times..You know we are a friendly bunch so give it a go and see what happens..Take Care!!!
  7. crookxshanks

crookxshanks Well-Known Member

im so sorry that you are feeling like this

please talk to us.. maybe we can help you as we do all care about you x :hug:
  8. Starlite

Starlite Senior Member

hey digital angel

I hope you are still around and reading these replies. We care about you and i hope you are safe

if you need to talk, please do so hun, pm me if you want to anytime
  9. Godsdrummer

Godsdrummer Guest

Hey Digital,

What is going on? What has brought you to this point? Talk to us. Maybe we can brainstorm and try and figure out alternate solutions for you.
  10. Digital Angel

Idk how to even say it. I'm in such a fog because I've been so out of things and am always alone. I could think of it and tell it all but I'd actually have to put effort into putting everything together and it doesn't even seem worth it becaues I've already done that on here before. So fucking sick of alone, having no decent friends, no girl, and waiting for something tochange so I can stop being so miserable.
  11. Digital Angel

I'm going to try describing some of this but I don't know where to start so I'll just say what's troubling me now.

I'm supposed to be going to school this semester but I couldn't keep with it because the isolation messed me up and I had no desire to do anything. I had some bad teachers who wouldn't lecture the entire class and fell behind because I hadn't taken the classes the other kids had. I've basically been sitting at home doing hardly anything for the last month and half other than the computer.

I can't get out much and my friends aren't that great. I don't feel connected to any of them and they are mostly assholes to me. My better friends usually end up being online and like talking online just doesn't do it for me anymore because I'm going insane from all the isolation.

Yeha, Idk how much detail I should even go into or what. I need something going for me. I haven't been able to get a job because stupid minorities get all of them. I'm exceedingly intelligent and attractive and I can tell by the way people interact with me when I actually take the time to care about my appearance.

My mom's going to be pissed as fuck after this semester when she realizes I haven't been going to classes. I can't even get the energy together to drop them before the 80% cutoff so I get Ws instead of Fs. I'm messed up because of a girl I used to date (long distance) and just idfk what to do. I always end up liking people who live elsewhere but that's probably only cause I can't fucking meet anyone here. I already threw away my two opportunities to get a girlfriend that would almost guranteed stay with me for at least a year and would actually let me feel better about things and nto so fucking emotionally deprived and i could have actually done something with my life in this time period.

Oh yeah i have lingering carpal tunnel too which pisses me off but its not as bad as it used to be since ive been doing hand exercises.

It doesn't even feel like depression, it probably is but the boredom and monotony is worse than anything. I'm way too fucking restless, have nothing going for me and any progress I make is undermined by the fact that I get dragged back down because I'm fucking living alone. It'll be like I get a little ahead and then it all falls apart. look up my other posts if you need to know more. My life is fucking hell and I want to blow my head off so I don't have to feel bored and watch the girl I love have her life going perfect. I have nightmares about her pertty much everytime I lseep too and they won't go away. My arm hurts from masturbaitng so fucking much because I never have anything to do.

Search my other posts if you need to know anything else. I've already gone over everything on here before. THere's new stuff now but dont feel like bringing up more painful things for no reaosn. I can't even fucking do this anymore.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.