Well I'm awesome. Oh wait, no.

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by thebrain, Jun 4, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. thebrain

thebrain Well-Known Member

Messed up at work even though it shouldn't be my fault. People are idiots who can't take instruction. Now my boss thinks I'm dumb, a co-worked is being a total horrible person and mean and generally an ass. The rest of the summer is going to suck. Apparently I do suck at everything I do. I thought I was good at this job for awhile. Nope. Still an incompetent idiot like everybody else. Today is proof that I shouldn't be here. I f*** everything up. EVERYTHING. I'm done.

2. Christianv2

Christianv2 Well-Known Member

I can see where you are coming from, I think we allow our selves to put so much self worth into our jobs that our self esteem and job worth get intermingled. Obviously, having no pride in your work is a bad thing but also letting yourself take it too personally is just as big as an issue. At the end of the day, its just work, and your just doing it to get a paycheck. Nothing more, Nothing less. Once your outta there, dont give it a second thought bud! Just try and relax, don't worry about it so much, Hope you get through it okay.

3. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

Sorry to hear they are blaming you for something done wrong at your job. You do not suck at everything. Maybe sit down and make a list of things you can do. See how large it gets. :hug:

4. thebrain

I've messed everything I ever thought I could do. I don't have anything left.

5. thebrain

I can't do this anymore. If i break my phone i can be gone tonight.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.