Well, i'm back. I wish i wasn't tho.

Discussion in 'Mental Health Disorders' started by ealdc, Jul 26, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ealdc

ealdc Guest

A shitty break-up with the first guy i ever dated, and lost my virginity to has forced me back here.

He pretty much cheated. I don't know exactly if he did but he's with another girl already and asked her out two days after we broke up, so...

I don't know what to do. Find someone else fast? I have no connections to anyone really. The guys at work are all to young for me, which is the mistake i made with the other guy.

I don't even know what to write. I'm just babbling. I'm staying on my medication but it feels like they just stopped working. Coping with stuff never comes easy for me. I really think suicide is how it'll all end for me. When my mom dies, it's over for me.
  2. pisces-music-girl

pisces-music-girl Well-Known Member

Just keep on talking to us. We're here. I personally would not throw myself into the dating scene just yet, I'd wait a while. You'll make your connections when they happen.
  3. Blackness

Blackness Guest

I don't think it would be a good idea for you to move onto someone new straight away, you need some time. And I'm so sorry he treated you like that grr boys make me angry sometimes the way they treat girls!
  4. resistance

resistance Staff Alumni

It's clear you're hurting a lot now and the fact that your ex boyfriend got with another girl so soon after your breakup is bound to make you a bit suspicious, however it doesn't automatically mean he cheated on you. I suggest you don't jump into another relationship right now and see how things go. You're hurting a lot and in time that hurt will go and you can move on with your life and you'll come across someone else who is also worthy of your love and who cares for you and who you will be happy with. Hang in there. It can take time, but don't lose the faith. :hug:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.