• Please read the thread in Forum News and Announcements pertaining to race related discussion on SF - thank you :)

Well Im Smart.. -.-

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kiba

Yea... I mean that sarcastically.. I went to go to the game store tonight to trade in some old games cuz I wanted an old game boy game for my SNES Super Game boy and yea.. I got there and the store was closed.. SO yea.. First I feel stupid about that.. Then I guess on top of it I went back to take the bus home and found out that I had missed the last bus home.. Oh yay!! NOT :/

So.. What ends up happening I walk 2 1/2hrs home in the rain... Woohoo!! And I'm really depressed and in pain now... YAY! Right?! -.-

Well.. I guess I'm glad half the way I was able to chat with someone on my phone.. Least I stopped talking to myself xD meh.. So ty.. u know who u are person.. haha.. Anyway.. So I'm feeling REAL smart.. And u know.. Half jokingly I was thinking.. u know.. I missed the bus home.. But maybe I can catch the other bus.. If u know what I mean.. -.- (if u don't.. "catching the bus" is sometimes referred to as suicide.)

Yea.. Just my rant.. Thx for reading.. Sigh.. =/

Last edited by a moderator:

Shax

Banned Member
I can relate to making this sort of mistake. And why not when you're so keen to the " :pokeball: master " :cool:
I'm very glad you chose not to catch that other bus.

Isabel

Staff Alumni
Ah Swift,

That kind of mistakes has nothing to do with being smart or not. Maybe just a tad bit absent-minded at the time. But you made it home and had company on the way. I remember loosing my set of car keys in a National Park at the time of the year when there is nobody around. Me and my gf had to walk hours before we could hitch a ride to a remote fishing village. Anyhow, took us a full day and a whack of money before we made it back to the car with keys. Its just a matter knowing that when you get preoccupied, you may be oblivious of important details such as the bus schedule and double check yourself.

Sadeyes

Staff Alumni
Hi Swifty...at least you got some exercise...I hope that is the worst thing you do...then you can become a saint...big hugs and hope you rested...J

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$305.00
Goal
$255.00