well it's finally happened

Status
Not open for further replies.

spyke

after everything i've suffered through and struggled with finally i can't escape the toll and the price....my minds beginning to snap......

everything feels wrong.....dead when i look at it even things look different darker paler more dead i've tried to escape from reality as much as possible but those that dont understand keep trying to drag me back like it is what's best for me and now my only escape is temporarily gone and i'm left to think

of course as soon as that happened i instantly started thinking and lo and behold i self harmed violently and started drinking

but back to the point

i can't go on i really really really can't it's beyond crisis point now

the conselling is not working... nothing will change my reality. life has just played one sick joke too many on me and now the nightmares are infecting my reality it's all closing in on me everythin around me is piling up just waiting to strike the finishing blow not that it's necessary i'm already as dead as the world i live in already my pulse is just a formality

Bambi

Hey I just read your post are you still on? I am here if you need someone to talk to...sounds like your in a really bad space and I would like to help if I can..well hope you are safe and you are alright...you can PM if you would like..

itmahanh

Senior Member & Antiquities Friend
I know how overwhelmingly strong it feels. I wish I could offer something real. But wanted you to know atleast someone out there does understand :arms:

total eclipse

SF Friend
Staff Alumni
Hey its hard i know dam hard sometimes almost unbearable but hang in there okay. The pain will pass then you will be so tired youwon't care about anything. Just hang in okay you can fight this just stick here with us your life is not over yet it just feels that way there will be days that are more bearable just hang in.

spyke

i already sleep most of the day and i know exactly where all this will lead to i'm not the person i was like i said everything is dead to me and i'm dead to everything.... all that's left is for me to exist for a while til i've mentally prepared myself for what's needed to be done

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00