Well It's past midnight and I can NEVER sleep!

Discussion in 'Midnight Owl' started by RyanKey=MyLife, Jul 16, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RyanKey=MyLife

RyanKey=MyLife Well-Known Member

I usually get 2-4 hours of sleep a night, people ask why can't I sleep, I just can't, It's like I feel most awake at this time, maybe It is what my mum says, I have too much stuff whizzing around in my head.

I always feel like I have a pile of bricks on my head or a tight rope/belt around my forehead. Does anybody else have this?
  2. rpiccola89

rpiccola89 Member

Yeah, I do. It's not like I have anything to stay up for; I just hate sleeping and being unaware of my surroundings and what's going on. :sad:
  3. RyanKey=MyLife

RyanKey=MyLife Well-Known Member

I know one of my reasons for not being able to sleep, is the fact that I believe in the after-life:unsure:
  4. FinalDays

FinalDays Active Member

I never sleep im up all hours of the night and was told by my doctor to go to a sleep study clinic but what if you like being awake and or have so many thoughts it keeps you up. I dont need another pill to add to the ones im already on. I take six pills a day but even more cause a lot of them are twice a day or as needed so if you add it up about ten a day.
  5. colt45

colt45 Well-Known Member

There are times at night when I can not sleep. My mine is active around the third shift times after I have been working them for the last few months.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.