Well its time

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by elementdeckz24, Jun 20, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. elementdeckz24

elementdeckz24 Banned Member

I feel terrible

I don't know its like no matter what I do things in life aren't going to get better. Its like I am who I am. There are lots of people on this earth some are lucky get someone to love them and have things. Then there is me that nothing ever good happens. I don't know why I keep trying its like the more I try the more I realise I'm a failure.

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 20, 2011
  2. Autumn01

Autumn01 Well-Known Member

Re: I feel terrible

I'm sorry that things are hard for you right now. :(
    I hope that you continue to hang in there. I also hope things get better for you.

3. Constantinos

Constantinos Well-Known Member

Re: I feel terrible

Hello elementdeckz24,

Everyone of us deserves a better life including you, you deserve to love and to be loved, you deserve good things to happen to you and they will happen - time and patience are important.

You keep trying because 1% of you or maybe more wants you to try - try to hold onto this part.

You're not a failure, negative and bad things happen to all of us but also positive and good things happen to all us - it just needs time and patience.

4. elementdeckz24

elementdeckz24 Banned Member

I try so hard to be positive and it seems like nothing good happens to me. I try and have a good attitude whether its life or with girls. Both life and girls reject me. I try to keep on but it gets to a point where I think I should die now while I still have some pride. Then die as an old man alone.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.