1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Well its time

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by elementdeckz24, Jun 20, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. elementdeckz24

elementdeckz24 Banned Member

I feel terrible

I don't know its like no matter what I do things in life aren't going to get better. Its like I am who I am. There are lots of people on this earth some are lucky get someone to love them and have things. Then there is me that nothing ever good happens. I don't know why I keep trying its like the more I try the more I realise I'm a failure.

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 20, 2011
  2. Autumn01

Autumn01 Well-Known Member

Re: I feel terrible

I'm sorry that things are hard for you right now. :(
    I hope that you continue to hang in there. I also hope things get better for you.

3. Constantinos

Constantinos Well-Known Member

Re: I feel terrible

Hello elementdeckz24,

Everyone of us deserves a better life including you, you deserve to love and to be loved, you deserve good things to happen to you and they will happen - time and patience are important.

You keep trying because 1% of you or maybe more wants you to try - try to hold onto this part.

You're not a failure, negative and bad things happen to all of us but also positive and good things happen to all us - it just needs time and patience.

4. elementdeckz24

elementdeckz24 Banned Member

I try so hard to be positive and it seems like nothing good happens to me. I try and have a good attitude whether its life or with girls. Both life and girls reject me. I try to keep on but it gets to a point where I think I should die now while I still have some pride. Then die as an old man alone.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.