Well.. I've been triggered again.. :(

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by LDA, Nov 4, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LDA

LDA Well-Known Member

Hey guys, I'm back. Same old feelings, not very happy about it or proud of it but hey. Here I am.

2. nolonger

nolonger Well-Known Member

Howdy, Welcome Back for what it's worth :(. So what exactly triggered you? Reading your signature so I spose it was a horror film? What film was it exactly? Feel free to expand on what is making you feel badly :)

Keep safe :biggrin:

3. LDA

LDA Well-Known Member

No hehe, my signature is a quote from a funny song on Youtube.

Nah it's.. just a lot of stuff. My ex-girlfriend mainly. Kind of a lame excuse compared to everyone else I guess.

4. itmahanh

itmahanh Senior Member & Antiquities Friend

Well sorry you're back because you need to be. But I'm glad you remembered us and that you feel comfortable enough to return. Like Mac said, wanna tell us what's been going on? I'll try to help anyway I can.

5. Kruger613

Kruger613 Member

I understand how you're feeling. My ex is why I'm here. She has hurt me very badly and I constantly think about her almost every minute of the day. I can't help it and it's ruining my life.

I don't know what advice I can give you other than you're not alone and I understand how much it hurts.

People keep saying time will make it better. I'm hoping so.

6. LDA

LDA Well-Known Member

Yeah I'm doing my best to get over it. I think she just intensified other emotional problems I have. I dunno.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.