well ive done it again.

Discussion in 'Self Harm & Substance Abuse' started by Animosity, Dec 4, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Animosity

Animosity Forum & Chat Buddy

I've fucked up this time. I've mutilated my whole leg. Do I regret it? Hell no. I've fucked up my life to the fullest this time. I'm at a loss of what my best move should be. I'm so scared of myself anymore. I'm sorry. I don't know why I wrote this. :/

2. emily83

emily83 Well-Known Member

can you get in the hospital?. it really sounds like you need help- and you should get the leg looked at

what triggered you to do it do you think?

i do my legs too, so you're not alone.. just in case you think that

3. tiggersafire

tiggersafire Well-Known Member

Krista, after I write this I am going to text you, but in case you see this first, what's wrong? You need to get back on your meds m'dear, it'll make you feel a lot better. Or some therapy, just to talk things out again.

4. Animosity

No, I can't go to the hospital. I don't have health insurance and I have too much to pay for to have an extended stay in the hospital. Plus it's not like they are really deep. It's just a lot of them. My entire thigh is cut up. There's a lot triggered me. Stuff with my ex fiancee. I'm lonely. My best friends seem to both be ignoring me. I feel invisible to the world. My finances got fucked up today thanks to my insurance people. Just a whole slew of stuff added into one. Thanks Emily.
    Kylene, I'm not going back on meds. they make me feel horrible. all of them. and all my doctors and I decided that I am doing better without then anyway. I have a therapy session for the 20th with someone new. wish it was my old therapist. nothing I can do about that though.

5. fromthatshow

fromthatshow Staff Alumni

:hug:
    Keep posting and updating us on where you're at. I see you've got 7,502 posts here so you already know the wonderful feeling that comes from utilizing this forum. You can make it through this. We're here for you :pinkheart:

6. Animosity

Thank you fromthatshow.
    I don't want to live here. I don't wanna live anywhere really. I don't want to live with anyone. I want to just forever be left alone since I can't have decent people in my life. I'm just done.

7. tiggersafire

You always have me. I'm sorry I couldn't be there for you more last night, my medicine really knocks me out and I took it before I read this thread. I hope you're feeling a little better. PS: My phone died and I am charging it, so that's why I am not texting you right now :(

8. Animosity

It's okay my lens. More shot was brought into play today and I had a complete mental breakdown. Text me when you can

9. tiggersafire

I'm texting you now :) lol

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.