Well I've figured it out, idk why I'm posting

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by vanish, Sep 17, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. vanish

vanish Member

Hello everyone, if you've read my other post you know my story so i wont bother putting it here. I just finished writing a note to everyone that's important to me forgiving them and telling them my secrets and explaining that my death isnt their fault, and dividing things that are important. the past few days have been ok, but ive been reflecting alot and i dont see a reason for me to stay alive. I hate myself, fuck i dont even know who i am anymore, i cant look at myself in the mirror. I'm ready to see god, I'm ready to see whats really on the other side. I have a cocktail XXXXXX i think im all set! Ive read alot of others posts and thank you all, this site is a wonderful place, i hope none of you follow. I dont know when I'm going to do it, ill just wait for the next crash, probably tomorrow. I just dont see a reason for me to be here. Cheers! Rob

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 17, 2010
  2. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

Hope you have talking to us about what is going on a chance...there are ppl here who really do care and will be there for you...let me know if I can help...big hugs, J

3. IV2010

IV2010 Well-Known Member

Rob I see you've only 6 posts so you haven't given us much of a chance to get to know you and try to help..
    how about sticking around here a bit longer and talking more about your problems..
    :arms:

4. Dave_N

Dave_N Banned Member

Hi Rob. I really hope that you don't drink that lethal cocktail, because I really don't believe that you'll be seeing God. My belief is that you will have to come back to finish what you were meant to do here. You have a purpose to your life. You just have to recognize just what that is.

5. vanish

vanish Member

hello sadeyes and iv2010, yeah i joined a few weeks ago. It helped a little to have other people give me their perspective. I think im a terrible person, idk what happened. what would i even post here besides i hate myself over and over again

6. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

I have felt like that so many times, and it has taken much work to find my self worth and compassion...here if you need to talk...please PM me, big hugs, J

7. IV2010

IV2010 Well-Known Member

I'm still working on the 'I hate myself' stuff...lots of therapy.
    doesn't matter what you post..you can say it over and over and one day someone will say something that might just click with you...
    lots of positive self talk instead of the negative helps....says me the biggest hypocrite when it comes to that..
    I hope you stay a while..

8. vanish

vanish Member

hey everyone, im staying as of right now, its been a rough morning. i just got out of bed at 130pm i cant stop crying. im scared to do it because what it will do to my family. I hate myself.

9. Dave_N

Dave_N Banned Member

Maybe you should pour that 'cocktail' down the toilet and flush it away?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.