well my life sucks

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by anon4life, Mar 9, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. anon4life

anon4life New Member

i have no freinds, no real companions, no one to talk to, my family is going to lose evreything, my parrents have just sort of devorced, i got into my choice college but i cant aford the living expense despite have an all expense paid trip there that is except housing. im sochial akward no one talks to me in school ever, and i have no girl freind... oh and to top it all off im 18 and i have yet to sign up for the selective service and male fyi sooo im prity much screwed. im not a virgin cus i was rapped when i was little by a female. but ive never kissed a girl. ive tried to talk to people before but every one hates me when im about the nicest person ever..... the only thing keeping me alive is my determination. im invisible to the world when i talk no one listens ever... the only advantage to that is i never get in trouble even when i do something.

2. Tobes

Tobes Well-Known Member

I'm sorry to hear that. Stick around, maybe you'll make some friends here. If you have a plan, I hope you change your mind, as it's not as simple as one would think it is.

3. rostova

rostova Member

Believe it or not, girls don't fantasize about finding some guy who's been with every girl on the planet and is full of himself and arrogant. You sound like you're ready for the right person to come along who will appreciate a nice, serious, deep person like you. And you're probably very intelligent if you got into your first-choice school. Lots of people would envy you. You're very young to call it quits--and you've already had a lot of good fortune, what with getting into a good school.

Your line about "getting away with anything" cracked me up. :) I'm the same way. There are advantages to being nice and mild-mannered.... You're the last one people suspect when the cookie jar is missing.

4. rostova

rostova Member

Are you making good eye contact when you talk? A lot of times people tune out if there's no eye contact. Most people suck.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.