Well my mother just outright HIT ME tonight.

Status
Not open for further replies.

JCC988

As a result of touching her laptop when she didn't want me to, she slapped me on the arm. This is the first time she has ever outright hit me. Then she went off listing a million excuses as to why she did it. Brain injury this, anxiety that, I was abused as a child this, it was a knee jerk reaction that. Whatever, she still hit me.

I don't know how to feel about it. All I know is that I'm angry. Angrier than I have been for quite a while.

Paisley

SF Artist
SF Supporter
It's the worst when someone decides to give excuses instead of apologizing. Is leaving for a bit to cool down an option for you right now?

JCC988

It's the worst when someone decides to give excuses instead of apologizing. Is leaving for a bit to cool down an option for you right now?
She did apologize after a bit but not before she made all the excuses. The only place I'm able to retreat to is my room where I am now. I'm up here for the rest of the night as well.

Paisley

SF Artist
SF Supporter
She did apologize after a bit but not before she made all the excuses. The only place I'm able to retreat to is my room where I am now. I'm up here for the rest of the night as well.
I'm sorry that happened to you. It makes sense that you're angry.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$255.00
Goal
$255.00