Well no-one saw this coming...

Discussion in 'Positive Feelings and Motivational Messages' started by RainbowChaser, Jul 30, 2007.

1. RainbowChaser

RainbowChaser Well-Known Member

The postman came in a van, and rang my doorbell. He told me I had something to sign for, something that was being delivered by Special Delivery. I wasn't expecting anything, nevermind something coming by Special Delivery.

So I signed for it.

It was a big white envelope, covered in a plastic bag. I looked at the bag, which said "Our Sincere Apologies" in big letters on it, and then tells me that my item has been damaged. I wasn't expecting anything, nevermind something that was damaged and coming by Special Delivery.

So I opened the plastic bag.

On the back of the white envelope, there was a sticker that says "This article has been found loose in the post" dated 27 July 2007, from the West London Mail Centre. I still wasn't expecting anything, nevermind something that had been found loose in the post on the 27th of July in London, was damaged and coming by Special Delivery.

So I opened the envelope.

Inside was my purse - the one that (some of you might remember) was stolen a few weeks ago in London! Okay, so the money was gone, and my bank and credit cards, but I still have all my ID and stuff.

Yeah, I know, expecting something better than that, weren't you? :tongue:

2. resistance

resistance Staff Alumni

Great you got the purse back, that is really lucky as it was stolen a few weeks ago and I thought it would be long gone by now, but yay to it's safe return home! Shame about the money etc though... :( :hug:

3. Unique

Unique Member

Aww so there are still some good people in the world.