Well, now I'm freaking

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by Cybrsk8r, Jul 3, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Cybrsk8r

Cybrsk8r Well-Known Member

I have to find a new place to live. I thought my present landlord was offering me a condo he was putting new carpet in. I thought he knew I was interested in it, and expected him to call and check with me before he put it on the market, but he thought I wasn't and he let someone else have it. I'm going to look at a place today, but I doubt I'll get it becasue the lady is showing it 30 minutes before I get there. If that person takes it, she'll have no choice but to give to that person regardless of the fact that I would be a better tenant.
    Anti-discrimination laws and such.

My landlord says I can stay thru August, so I have a little time, but I don't know if he'll let me stay after that if need be.
  2. Terry

Terry Antiquities Friend Staff Alumni

Hun freak out as much as you want at us...cos moving has to be the PITS!!!!!
    I thought I would never get thru it..but I did.
    Happy house hunting :hug:
  3. TheBLA

TheBLA Well-Known Member

Good luck, I hope you can get the place. :smile:
  4. Cybrsk8r

Cybrsk8r Well-Known Member

Thanks for the good wishes. I talked to the landlord today. He says that I can pretty much stay as long as I need, so I won't be out on the street. I'm probably the best tenant he's ever had, so he'll work with me. I'm still stressed over it, but I'm not in panic mode yet.
  5. Beret

Beret Staff Alumni

good that you can stay there as long as you want :) pehaps the new owner is a good land lord. anyways if youre looing for a place to buy GOOD LUCK :hug:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.