Well seems like its that time again.

Discussion in 'Mental Health Disorders' started by ZombiePringle, Feb 26, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ZombiePringle

ZombiePringle Forum Buddy and Antiquities Friend

I guess the neverending cycle has come back around again and its time for me to try and fight it once more. It might seem like I'm okay for a few weeks then it all just hits me again. Back to the crying for the smallest reasons. Back to me laying around all day not wanting to get out of bed. Thoughts of ending it have once again overtaken my thoughts. This time around I'm not even sure what I have in me to fight it off. I've even become concerned with my weight again which will likely lead to me not wanting to eat. I'm even surprised that I posted this since I've become so uncomfortable with even talking about myself. I guess I've been wanting to say something for the past few days and I finally convinced myself to do so.
  2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Good for you for posting and letting out some of the pain I can relate as i often cry for no reasons just tell yourself it will pass it does you have beat it before you can again just keep here with us with people who can understand and give support okay. Hang in there it is a cycle so you know there will be days ahead that are better. Keep posting okay it does help
  3. 1izombie

1izombie Well-Known Member

im feeling the same way....i have no fight left in me... i care about nothing right now and death is all im thinking of....sorry not very helpful im kinda downer these days...ill shut up now
  4. Bonifide C

Bonifide C Member

It is a vicious cycle that we are living in. I too have experience that feeling more times than I can even count. I still feel that way from time to time but I haven't gotten a choice anymore. I wish I even had the pleasure of staying in bed but school is a whole other beast. I use to skip class and too depress to get out of bed which come to the conclusion of failing classes and and almost being bar from college. It was only through a miracle that I got back in, still wonder if it a miracle or not?

I have come to a sad realization that your depression is your own no matter whether it your fault or not. The world won't slow down just to accommodate your suffering. Sometime I scream, sometime I cry, in the end it make no difference:sad:

I think this vicious cycle is a part of me. I wouldn't be myself without pain and suffering.

On the other hand, I wish you the best of luck:boogie:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.