Well that didn't work

Discussion in 'After Effects' started by wibble, Jun 10, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. wibble

wibble Well-Known Member

Right, basically tried to top myself a few days ago, me being a fat bastard and having a < Mod edit Hazel: Method > and I ended up sprawled on the garage floor.

They kept me in hospital for, what, 3 days. Apparently they think I might be unhappy. I've now got to check in with a shrink once a week, which is an improvement on when i tried to kill myself 3 months ago and I never heard anything further from it.

So, I still feel shit. I still want to die, I still can't sleep and the bullshit is still coming at me.

I'll give it a week, see how I get on. If things are no better by Monday, then I'll go again.

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 10, 2009
  2. Bambi

Bambi Well-Known Member

Whewww....so glad you are back! I was so worried about you and been asking about you.

Give it your all for that week...I mean post, diary, post whatever...fight for your life! Thre are people who really care about you here so let us helpl please.

So glad it didn't work!

B

3. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

Agreed, I'm so glad you're still alive!!

4. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Hi Wibble,

I'm glad you are still with us. I hope it all goes well with the psychiatrist...please keep us updated!
    Take care of yourself xx

5. supermodel

supermodel Well-Known Member

I, too, am glad that you're still with us. I don't think you should continue with the attempts.

There may be a reason why you are not succeeding. Please get professional help and REALLY look into getting better.

I did. I'm not saying that you will ever be cured of your suicide thoughts because hell knows I'm not. But I can deal with them better than I could a year ago when I first stumbled onto this forum.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.