1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

well that horric sign up didnt help

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by allan1311, Dec 18, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. allan1311

allan1311 New Member

well lets begin my uncle died few weeks ago n my lil angel went out at 9 friday n i waited up till 5 calling him n he never returned home. so i went bed n dad woke me up the nxt day at 11 sayin i need to go get him cus hes under a parked car n i broke down. iv starved myself ent eaten in i dnt no how long i only drink beer cant sleep unless im drunk n i wanna be wiv my lil baby. im hoping the world ends friday if not then i gtta do myself wiv the risk of going hell but need 2 be with my baby so much had him 5 years. every waking moment hes on my mind n i wana cry. i need 2 eat but wen i try i start crying or feel sick. im smoking like well to much and drinking so much i want my baby n i wana hurry up n die

2. allan1311

allan1311 New Member

i look to you my lilangel daddy needs to see you so much

as i lay me down. heaven hear me now im lost wivout a cause after giving it my all. winter storms have come and darkened out my sun. after all that i been through who on earth can i turn to. i look to you i miss u so much baby daddy will come soon

3. katrina77

katrina77 Guest

Re: i look to you my lilangel daddy needs to see you so much

Allan, I'm so sorry you're in so much pain.

Can I ask about baby?

4. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

I too hun am so sorry you are in so much pain. I am sorry you loss your child hun I do hope that you have supports for you now to help you through all this pain hugs

5. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

Hoping you'll come back and reach out. :hug:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.