well that horric sign up didnt help

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by allan1311, Dec 18, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. allan1311

allan1311 New Member

well lets begin my uncle died few weeks ago n my lil angel went out at 9 friday n i waited up till 5 calling him n he never returned home. so i went bed n dad woke me up the nxt day at 11 sayin i need to go get him cus hes under a parked car n i broke down. iv starved myself ent eaten in i dnt no how long i only drink beer cant sleep unless im drunk n i wanna be wiv my lil baby. im hoping the world ends friday if not then i gtta do myself wiv the risk of going hell but need 2 be with my baby so much had him 5 years. every waking moment hes on my mind n i wana cry. i need 2 eat but wen i try i start crying or feel sick. im smoking like well to much and drinking so much i want my baby n i wana hurry up n die

2. allan1311

allan1311 New Member

i look to you my lilangel daddy needs to see you so much

as i lay me down. heaven hear me now im lost wivout a cause after giving it my all. winter storms have come and darkened out my sun. after all that i been through who on earth can i turn to. i look to you i miss u so much baby daddy will come soon

3. katrina77

katrina77 Guest

Re: i look to you my lilangel daddy needs to see you so much

Allan, I'm so sorry you're in so much pain.

Can I ask about baby?

4. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

I too hun am so sorry you are in so much pain. I am sorry you loss your child hun I do hope that you have supports for you now to help you through all this pain hugs

5. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

Hoping you'll come back and reach out. :hug:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.