Well. THAT little stunt didn't last long

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by ToHelp, Sep 13, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ToHelp

ToHelp Well-Known Member

I blew me ol' top and proclaimed, THIS PLACE IS NOT FOR ME ANYMORE. I, I'VE OUTGROWN IT! in so many words.

And proceeded to retrieve to the old haunt from whence I fled last year. Ah, but nothing had changed about it. I.e., it seems that once you've picked up a few trolls who live to snipe at you, the joint is apparently ruined for years to come and the only smart to do at that stage? Leave and avoid.

So looks as if you're stuck with ToHelp and his positive posts logging recovery from depression for a good while longer yet.

:poke: @ SF
    - JOHN -
  2. itmahanh

itmahanh Senior Member & Antiquities Friend

Goddy goody goody!!! lol. John if posting here helps you to keep moving forward, then do it man! So what , what others think about your positive ramblings. If it works for you then do it. If others dont like it, then you people need to pretend you're illiterate and dont read them. Unless of course you're into pics cuz John does love his emotes and links!!! Now was that so difficult? Lest I remind you of itmahanh = if the momma aint happy aint nobody happy (lmao). Johnny Johnny he's the man! If he wants to to it (cuz he isnt breaking any forum rules) then I guess he can!
  3. Dave_N

Dave_N Guest

Glad to hear that you're staying John. Now I know that itmahanah is an acronym. You're too funny Carla. :hug:
  4. itmahanh

itmahanh Senior Member & Antiquities Friend

An acronym? Nah hun aint nothing that fancy just letters that stand for something else (lmao). Ohhhh John you're threads always bring out the crazy side of me (lol). Hey, that"s almost every side of me :dry:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.