Well thats it

Discussion in 'Mental Health Disorders' started by Spekkiothebrave, Aug 20, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I don't know who I am anymore. People are moving on and doing bigger and better things and I'm stuck in the same place I always have been. Same job, same town, I'm going to school but even then I can't see that taking me anywhere.

My best friend since old times is heading up to the other side of the country to be with "the love of his life" since she goes to school out there. While I'm still gonna be here. I can't say anything cause I don't want to do anything to muck this up for him or make him feel guilty over me. I just feel like I'm constantly being left behind. So as I always do I'm still playing the goof off while hes still around.

I don't know thats got me depressed lately, worse than usual. I thought maybe writing this out might make me feel better
  2. blinky

blinky Active Member

Hey. Do you enjoy school? Do you like the subject(s) youre taking? If you don't maybe you should change subjects?

About people moving away - I find that's just what happens in life, you grow up with loads of friends, then everyone separates off and gets married and whatnot. But remember now there's the internet woohoo! you can keep in touch with him that way now, just put some effort in with that. In my experience when I stopped putting effort in, I lost my friends. I bet you'll still see your old friend again after, keep in touch!

Lots of people feel stuck like you do, you're not alone by far. I feel like the most stuck person of all time, superglued right here. things won't be the way they are forever though, who knows what's waiting around the corner, life is always changing as you can see around you and things can (and inevitably will) change for you too. some things are a waiting game, some things you just need to be patient through (like going through school to have that "dream job"). other things you have to go after on your own time. I hope you find the motivation to help make positive changes in your life and feel happier.
  3. *dilligaf*

*dilligaf* Staff Alumni

Just wanted to send you some :hug: 's
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.