well then....

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by John6491, Apr 1, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. John6491

John6491 Well-Known Member

im going to try and kill myself again with a large OD... prob wont work but i don't care anymore... and hell on the bright side if it doesn't kill me then i wont have to go to school... win/win right? :unsure:

2. BrooklynRider

BrooklynRider Well-Known Member

John-

I'm going to suggest you do this:

Think about killing yourself. In your mind, think of all the painful things that will stop. Then think of all the things you like about life and love in the world. Ever see a waterfall? a sky full of stars? feel the sun on the first warm spring day? kick through falling leaves in autumn? enjoy great sex? or have someone who cares about you greatly?

The bad stuff stops and so does all the good stuff. If you do this, who do you leave behind? Who cleans up the mess? Who is going to walk around destroyed that they couldn't or didn't help you?

Suicide doesn't end with your death. It goes on to destroy other people and to break the hearts of the ones who love you.

I've been right on the edge like you. There are three things you can do:

1) Jump and destroy a lot more than yourself
    2) Stand there and say, "oh shit!" and get some help and support
    3) Stand there and say "oh wow!" and have a moment of revelation and transformation

I'd like to chat more before you make a decision. Please feel free to PM me.

(Also, a failed suicide attempt will get you more than out of school for a day. It will get you on a psych ward. I've been there. PM me if you want to know what's in store.")

3. BrooklynRider

BrooklynRider Well-Known Member

Hi John-

Check you PM inbox. Let's talk. Maybe there's an alternative.

Rob

4. John6491

John6491 Well-Known Member

hmm well im just going to keep using this post for now.......

I am planning on trying to hang myself tonight.. im tired of the crap going on and im getting so tired of seeing it... im sorry... :sad:

5. Diseased88

Diseased88 Active Member

my friend hanged herself. and its not pretty. death is not a peaceful slipping into whatever. you are going to gag and struggle and be terrified. Please dont hang yourself. Also ODing shuts down your liver, which releases toxins into your body, resulting in yet another painful death.

I dont know what is going on in your life that makes you want to give up, but if something is bothering you that much, do you really want to give it the satisfaction of victory? I would think human instinct would be to fight back, and take control of whatever it is thats bothering you. Or if that is impossible, find a way to make it not bother you.

meditate on it for awhile, before you do something dumb though please?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.