Well, this is great...

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by dosFREAK, Apr 13, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dosFREAK

dosFREAK Well-Known Member

I just broke up with my GF, I have to deal with idiots in the satanic place known as "school", and I am still not getting along with my family, after all of these years of dealing with depression, and trying different suicide methods, I think its time for a new solution... DRUGS. I will inject heroin every day until I get the guts to try slashing my wrists again...

2. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

Sorry things didn't work out with your GF.

Do you have anyone to talk to, about the depression or how you feel?

3. dosFREAK

dosFREAK Well-Known Member

Well, I just found a different girl today, who is going out with me on Friday, but, I feel haunted by the previous girl... Nightmares about my ex-GF bitch haunt me now, all thanks to my ex-Bitch GF

4. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

I haven't seen you in quite awhile dosFREAK. I am glad to see you are still around. Sorry about your GF. I know it will be hard, but let go of your anger with your ex-GF. It will only fester until it is out of control. Be fair to the girl you have asked out on Friday. That is a step toward moving on and past what has happened. You can get beyond this. :hug:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.