Well, Well ,well :(

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by ShalenaM, Jul 21, 2007.

1. ShalenaM

ShalenaM Well-Known Member

Right now I feel as if everything is blown out of proportion..I feel like I'm losing my mind and things are not stable right now..I don't feel like committing suicide for a change..(and for some strange reason..) :unsure: I do not know where life is going to take me..Lately I have been having dreams though...about death in my immediate family..To be honest, I think I"m suppose to die soon, but only God knows..:blink:

Anyways, I am a reck right now, probably will end up very unhappy tonight..probably cry and try to go out the window like I did a couple of weeks ago..one day, it will not be just talk..I willl really kill myself..I hope not..but if this keeps up..one day...it might..all my dreams and hopes are crushed..People tell me I"m only 17 and have a whole lot ahead of me..How do they know?...kids die everyday as well as adults..:dry:

Well, anyways, I just needed to vent..If I can't have what I want today..I never know if I will get it!..Tomorrow is not promised to anyone or anybody..:eek:hmy:

2. ShalenaM

NOW, I AM GOING TO COMMIT SUICDE..MONDAY NIGHT BECAUSE HOWARD DOESN'T EVER WANT TO TALK TO ME AGAIN AND HE WILL NEVER LOVE ME..ADVICE IS GOOD,,,BUT IT WON'T MAKE HIM LOVE ME.:/:mad::dry::sad::huh::blink::eek:hmy::mad:

3. thething912

thething912 Well-Known Member

ShalenaM

Don't die you will find another person.

I think you should tell your lover how you fell.

4. ShalenaM

I TOLD HIM AND HE CURSED ME OUT FOR IT..SO HE'S PUSHING MY BUTTONS..:mad: