well, will it ever stop???

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Fadingstar, Dec 27, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Fadingstar

Fadingstar Guest

i have to say i havent visited this site for so long that it could almost be mistaken for recovery but tonight it is all too much and i have no where to turn, a bottle of gin later im sitting here hoping someone will let me know its ok and will stop soon

2. Fadingstar

Fadingstar Guest

yeah thanks for all the help.........................................................................needed someone...................no one there........... except the ever faithful blades. thought just one person might help... obviously not.................alone as ever.....

Last edited: Dec 27, 2008
  3. FrostyGrunt

FrostyGrunt Member

I'm curious to know what situation brought you back here, maybe that'll help everyone to give better consolation to you. Unless you're simply looking for that ever so consistent, generic response thrown out by so many here. I'm starting to think a few individuals have their responses to everything pre-typed on Word. But give them something personal to factor in and genuine concern is so much harder to fake. But then again, genuine discomfort and need can also be gauged by how much the OP includes about themselves to begin with...

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 27, 2008
  4. HappyAZaClaM

HappyAZaClaM Guest

interesting observation. have you glanced at your own posts lately?
    there is a certain pattern that some may find comical unless you are
    including yourself in the copy/paste constituency :dry:

look kid, you really wanna help people? Join the samaritans. you have
    assuredly got the bedside manner down to a science.

Last edited: Dec 28, 2008
  5. HappyAZaClaM

HappyAZaClaM Guest

hey I bet that was helpful ay?:laugh:

well, excuse my own particular brand of generic trite placating cliches and platitudes but....what's wrong?

are you still hitting the sauce? it won't help in the long term.

what is going on right now, in the present tense that we can help you get thru? what gives fading star? :smile:

6. Dringer

Dringer Active Member

Hello Fadingstar, I'm sorry you're feeling low. I'm also sorry for responding so late. I don't check the forum during the day when the family is up. (they don't know it exists and I want to keep it that way) Could you please tell us what is wrong?

7. hellwithhugewounds

hellwithhugewounds Well-Known Member

hey their my suicidal fading star. I wish I could tell you that everything's going to be alright, but you and I both know that I don't know enough about you at all to say that, and even if I say that it still might not be true. I wish right now I could have a bottle of gin, who knows, maybe it'll stop the pain for awhile... lol but alas I'm not of legal age. But whatever you decide to do, the wheels on the bus, of your adventure, will probably keep going round and round. You just have to decide which path to follow. If you choose to live, then tomorrow your life will continue. Time won't wait for you, you'll have to keep up with time, to pick up with all the pieces and keep going. But if you choose to die, do you really know what's going to happen? What will you choose? Uncertainty, or your life as it is now? Suicidal as I am, I know you probably won't choose and maybe even can't choose the 3rd option, to change? I truly don't have a definitive answer for you, my friend. Hope this made you think, hope it helped, whatever helped means for you.

8. wheresmysheep

wheresmysheep Staff Alumni

hey fading :hug: long time.

drink isnt the answer you know that hun neither is SH, whats going on hun, whats happened? i'm here if you need me :hug:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.