Well.. .

Discussion in 'Domestic Abuse' started by Izziebabystar, Jan 3, 2013.

Is the tattoo a good idea

1. Yes

6 vote(s)
  2. No

3 vote(s)
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Izziebabystar

Izziebabystar Well-Known Member

something may have finally clicked in my head. im done with my ex. im happy as i am. im going to look for someone who treats me like a princess and who would never hurt me :) but ive been doing alot of thinking. and i have decided for total clouser i am going to get a tattoo. it is going to be a domestic abuse ribbion with no-one should ever suffer in silence around itt. what do you guys think??? x
  2. Moat

Moat Banned Member

I am normally against tattoos, since for me, I see them nothing more than being ugly and pointless, but considering that you are thinking of one that actually stands for something (and promotes in a way), I think it is a nice idea.
  3. Twocky61

Twocky61 Banned Member

Excellent idea Izziebaby :dog_smiley: You could also attatch a Twibbon promoting DV awareness to profile pics you use on any other site you visit
    tc Izzziebaby
  4. DrownedFishOnFire

DrownedFishOnFire Quieta non movere

Whatever you want to do to your skin is your decision. The only thing I would be concerned about is the fact that youre asking others for their opinions tells me youre not really sure about being inked.

Why dont you get a tempoary tat n wear it where you wanted n see how it feels first if this is your first time.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.