• Please read the thread in Forum News and Announcements pertaining to race related discussion on SF - thank you :)

Well.. .

Is the tattoo a good idea

• Yes

Votes: 6 66.7%
  • No

Votes: 3 33.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Izziebabystar

something may have finally clicked in my head. im done with my ex. im happy as i am. im going to look for someone who treats me like a princess and who would never hurt me :) but ive been doing alot of thinking. and i have decided for total clouser i am going to get a tattoo. it is going to be a domestic abuse ribbion with no-one should ever suffer in silence around itt. what do you guys think??? x

Moat

Banned Member
I am normally against tattoos, since for me, I see them nothing more than being ugly and pointless, but considering that you are thinking of one that actually stands for something (and promotes in a way), I think it is a nice idea.

Twocky61

Banned Member
Excellent idea Izziebaby :dog_smiley: You could also attatch a Twibbon promoting DV awareness to profile pics you use on any other site you visit
tc Izzziebaby
:freehug:

DrownedFishOnFire

Back into the wild where I belong. Out of your way
Staff Alumni
SF Supporter
Whatever you want to do to your skin is your decision. The only thing I would be concerned about is the fact that youre asking others for their opinions tells me youre not really sure about being inked.

Why dont you get a tempoary tat n wear it where you wanted n see how it feels first if this is your first time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$205.00
Goal
$255.00