Well...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Greetings dear users, I am here to "try" and see if connecting here will help me. Its hard to express myself right here because two facts

1- I am from Venezuela, so i speak spanish, often i dont find how to writte propperly how i feel o what i mean, so i MAY write some words that does not mean what i tought they mean. I dont use translator because they dont do the complete task.

2- This is not a normal forum. Dont get me wrong i have been on too many forums and discussion pages but not in a page where i can post how i feel without being banned or some users pm saying i just want attention and blah blah blah. This is a place where the most of users feel isolated, worthless, hopeless, and want to end with their lives. That`s the reason that i am here.

I will not revelate much about me but dont worry, sooner i will have much more confidence.

Petal

~*Mod Extraordinaire*~
Staff Alumni
SF Supporter
Greetings dear users, I am here to "try" and see if connecting here will help me. Its hard to express myself right here because two facts

1- I am from Venezuela, so i speak spanish, often i dont find how to writte propperly how i feel o what i mean, so i MAY write some words that does not mean what i tought they mean. I dont use translator because they dont do the complete task.

2- This is not a normal forum. Dont get me wrong i have been on too many forums and discussion pages but not in a page where i can post how i feel without being banned or some users pm saying i just want attention and blah blah blah. This is a place where the most of users feel isolated, worthless, hopeless, and want to end with their lives. That`s the reason that i am here.

I will not revelate much about me but dont worry, sooner i will have much more confidence.
Hello and welcome to the forum.

No one here is going to judge you or call you an attention seeker. This is a support forum-we do not do that here. Don't worry about your english, it is perfect :)

I hope you will find the confidence to open up and talk about your issues, we will try and help the best we can.

Bloop

River Lea by Adele
Staff Alumni
SF Supporter
Hey Shadowless, welcome to the forum :hug:

Don't worry too much about how you write. We have members from lots of different countries here. My closest friend on this forum actually speaks Portuguese as her main language and she gets on fine. You will too :)

I am glad you have found us. A lot of members do feel like that and come here so they don't feel so alone in their feelings. It is nice when you find others who can relate to you. Hopefully we can support you through the difficult times and you can make some nice friends along the way.

Hello, welcome to this forum. I hope the people here and the forum can help you with making you feel better. Your english is good, don't worry about it! I see you say you speak spanish.. Yo puedo hablar un poco español también. (Translation: I can speak a little bit spanish too.) if you feel like talking about your problems with someone, it is always possible.. But if you find it hard in english, I am here for you, you can send me a message in spanish if you need to talk. I too am very depressed but I would like to help others too who are depressed.. I don't like to see anyone suffering.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00