well...

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by ZombiePringle, Mar 22, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ZombiePringle

ZombiePringle Forum Buddy and Antiquities Friend

So, I kind of disappeared for a bit. I guess things have been really rough. A lot has happened and I guess I'm unable to deal. I'm trying everything I can to turn it around but I can't. I have given myself a month.

2. Matthew Barber

Matthew Barber Well-Known Member

Have a hug.

3. ThePhantomLady

ThePhantomLady Safety and Support SF Supporter

*hugs* Please don't give up. Are you getting any proper help to deal with these things?
    Do you think it would help you to talk about things?

Hope things get better for you!

4. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Welcome back to the forum.

Want to talk to us about all that has happpened to you? I think we might be able to help and please remember you will not be judged here so talk freely and we can all chip in and help you. *hugs* please don't give up and as I always say...keep hope alive. You can get through this.

5. ZombiePringle

ZombiePringle Forum Buddy and Antiquities Friend

About a month and a half ago my girlfriend of 5 years left me. Now I'm also falling behind on bills. My dad passed away about 2 weeks ago. I guess it just keeps piling on and burying me.

6. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

Hey... it's good to see you around again, but not so good that you're going through so much. *hug* I'm sorry for what's happened, here if you feel like talking.

7. mpk

mpk Well-Known Member

Try and remain positive. I know it is tougher than it sounds and I am guilty of not always doing it myself. I am going through the financial issues and troubles with my wife as I speak. Not sure if it will work itself out and have thought about running away from it yet I know I am not able to do that as it solves nothing.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.