well

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by liveinhope, Jul 19, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. liveinhope

liveinhope Well-Known Member

wanted to talk tonight as going to actually do what i threatened for a long time talked to a good friend on SF who i know ia doing through shit and asked a CM to come in becouse i didnt want to put him through listening to it all got no response infact got shit from those in chat how supportive was that anyway you knoe who u r so thanks for nothing dawn

2. SoHappyItHurts

SoHappyItHurts Well-Known Member

Sorry to hear that, Dawn. I know sometimes I like the forum more than the chat format.

(Of course, online support is often a poor substitute for professional help, especially access to a therapist that takes emergency calls.)

If you live in the US, this may be helpful in the future:
    1-800-DONT-CUT

http://www.suicidepreventionlifeline.org/

Or you can, of course, spill the beans right here and let us help you right now :)

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 19, 2007
  3. ~PinkElephants~

~PinkElephants~ Senior member

really upsets me that you say no one helped you tonight. I offered you help in chat, I saw Terry and Ari and gentlelady all chat mods go down to teriggering to offer you help..i don't know what to say..people have tried to help you btu you seem to say that no one has. Im confused.

4. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

I am sorry you felt no one would listen to you Dawn. Sometimes things can be going on in chat or PMs that you are unaware of. I hadn't been into chat yet when you sent the PM and asked for help so I can't say what was happening prior to that time. I do know our mods and monitors work hard at trying to assess the various situations in the chat room. I am sorry you did not feel this was the case tonight.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.