Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by White Dove, Sep 25, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. White Dove

White Dove Well-Known Member

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 25, 2007
  2. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

Are you sure?
  3. White Dove

Dont worry about it..

doesnt matter after tonight anyway..

believe what you want with that statement.. i dont care anymore...

4. mango_goose

mango_goose Active Member

Hey white dove...
    I dont think everyone hates you on this site... Well I dont, anyway....
    It sucks that people think that you are a liar... we dont know you so we cant say that, the only part of you that we know is the part that posts on here...

WE know the darkest part of you, and sometimes the darkest part of people can be scary, its scary to think that you want to die, and even more scary that people on this site have contributed to you feeling this way...
    Please dont kill yourself because of a few jerks!!!!
    Please dont kill yourself at all.....
  5. White Dove

doesnt matter..

you will probably get a pm here telling you all about me and my stupid past thats forever gonna haunt me.. only way for it to quit haunting me and others to be happy is if im gone.. cant help , all i do is cause pain, all i do is make mistake upon mistake, even posting this is gonna be a mistake.. it will turn into a flame war or a bash or even be seen as attention getting or wanting, or that im emotionaly blackmailing you or others , or stealing your love.

i dont steal nor do i intentionally cause hurt..

and im stupid.. im dumb.. im a jerk.. im one that hurts well without me here then no one will get hurt by me and my stupid dummy self, so it doesnt matter.. already told those i feel close to goodbye have nothing left to say.

bash me, turn this into a flame war, delete it i dont care anymore.. i honestly dont care.. got nothing to lose to anyway...
  6. ace

ace Well-Known Member

No WD you aren't any of those thing's trust me please on this one please it's not your's or anyone else's fault here.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.