Well...

Discussion in 'Mental Health Disorders' started by BlackZero, Dec 6, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BlackZero

BlackZero New Member

First of all i must say I can't speak so good english...But will try my best

I've 2 years on the new country I'm now, in 2 years my life changed totally. I moved with my mom because she got married, and i thought it should be better for me to live in a better place etc, but i have birthday in 2 days

I can't stop to think about my past, when i was with my friends, and my girlfriend who i love so much that i could give my life for her. On saturday i'll eat a pizza and stay in the computer all the day...Fuck...it's not my life...i will not survive on this way, I need my friends, my girlfriend mainlly, but I must remember it was also my choice. I'm only here, on this country, because i want to give a really good "mode of life" to my GF, once i want to die beside her.

My friends went away, i've no more...no one, only her. thousands and thousands kilometres far away, waiting for me, but hen i have to remember...I did it all...It's my choice...

2. RySp123

RySp123 Guest

Try making each day a goal, a small goal to achieve. Set for yourself something to do, a good thing.....simple, very simple and work in it
    and at the end of each day, look back at each thing you have made work
    and they will slowly add up to a big positive mountain. This is what you
    have to do..... then one day you will be ready to have her at your side with all the things you will have accomplished.

good luck to you

granny

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.