well

Status
Not open for further replies.

flowerpot

the past three days have been more horrible then usual. tonight i've been hurt by the person i considered my "best friend" and sister, obviously she doesn't see me that way anymore. my family is pushing me too far. none of my friends really care about me, they never will. i want to disappear. i discovered how many of a certain pill it would take to be fatal.. so now i know. usually, the only thing stopping me is the thought of doing it to my family, but at the moment with all the fighting that doesn't really matter. right now, there is nothing that's stoppping me. i don't know why i haven't done it yet. i wish i would, this is one of the only time where nothing is holding me back.

F

Fishman

Hey- you know you can always talk to me about things. I'm here for you, besides those methods you saw might not actually work. I hope you calm down and things get better for you.

flowerpot

well it just said a certain amount is enough to be fatal.. so id always take extra.. but thankyou for listening fishman. i dont know how to stop myself from feeling like this. i just dont want to live in this world any longer

ace

well it just said a certain amount is enough to be fatal.. so id always take extra.. but thankyou for listening fishman. i dont know how to stop myself from feeling like this. i just dont want to live in this world any longer
Hi hun first of all I'd like to say it's not your fault for feeling like this and it's very hard to change.I have Ocd and it's so ingrained in my head it causes me so much distress,and about friends I've helped that many people out only to be used down the years.I know it hurt's so bad and to just forget about it like that,is no walk in the park.

I know what you mean by wanting to quit,it hurt's so much living I know and each day is a real battle.Please feel free to talk to me,I have sent you a PM I live in Melbourne also.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$50.00
Goal
$255.00