well

Status
Not open for further replies.
sorry to read you are feeling so low. if you want to talk some more we're all here to listen and support you. can you try and hang in there just a little longer? what's happening right now,

catherine

just nothing in my life is going right...i just think to myself if i would be better off gone, and if my family and friends would also, it seems they dont care

sorry things aren't going right as you say, but could it be depression talking? sometimes life's problems seem overwhelming and there is so much pain, but the solutions are there, it's as if once the fog lifts solutions other than suicide appear to us.

although you say your family and friends don't care, if you stick around you have a chance to mend those relationships, and even develop new ones down the road

when it's all too much i just try and hang on hour to hour, even minute to minute when needed. i hope you will hang on,

catherine

Dont ever think that ur family dont care..... They may not show it in a way that you want them to but they do...... Let me tell you a story my step brother committed sucided hung himself in the grarage where our younger brother had found him hanging..... with the date that he did it and time writin on his arm in pen....... Days before he did this he had been asking my step mom is there life after death...... and she never answered....... and then it came to him hangning himself....... what i am getting at is.... before u think about killing urself please ask someone on here and or around u to talk..... You never know whos been thru what u are going thru and or mabey they can make u feel better..... I hope u are doing better......

Angelia

D

Dave_N

I watched a video of a guy who shot himself in the head while in police custody. It wasn't pretty...

im at school right now and im just thinking whether i should do it when i get home, school doesnt make it any better, the kids here are cruel and they bring me down and make me think im a nobody

sophie5121

i hate school too, full of horrable people. But please, hang on abit longer.
ignore the kids at school, i no thats such a stupid thing to say because i no you probly can't but stay strong
if u wanna talk im here jst pm me :smile:
sophie x

GoldenPsych

skool can eother be the best of worst days of your life... however... hang in there as there is so much ahead after skool. it is just a fraction of your life.
xxxx

i dont know how much longer i can hang on, i keep thinking about it, and when i got home i got my dads gun and just sat there with it, but when it comes to it i just chicken out, i just want to end this pain though, i need to find another way, there is no reason for me to live. my family ignores my feelings, and where am i supposed to go to get help. i started cutting myself a few months ago and that seems to be the only solution

im done with this i have waited to long what a perfect time, ofcourse my parents are gone, im home by myself, there is no reason for me to stay here, nobody cares about me. if i fail i will just have yet another miserable day, every day, its getting old, it needs to stop, and im in control of that

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$145.00
Goal
$255.00